Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog page, my name is Julie and even though I've read countless blogs I really don't have a clue of what I'm doing;-) I do know that I have a lot of ideas, experiences and thoughts to share. I am a work in progress and so is this blog so please bear with me. Any suggestions/comments will be considered but please be kind.......remember I'm a newbie;-)
A little about me:
I've been married now for a bit over 31 years to my soulmate, he & I have 3 wonderful sons.
We have a small plot of land here on this earth & there is always something more to do. We have honeybees, chickens and dogs to fill our time, when we're not busy with the yard & house.
I love life and all that nature has to offer me, I am also very thankful for what it has given me.
I'm sure you'll learn more about us (me) as the blog grows.
Until next time......TTFN!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Julie! Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete